With government changes to accountability measures and Curriculums, there have never been greater pressures on school leaders to strategically improve the outcomes of their students.
We believe that getting the most out of a schools Management Information System (MIS) and providing teachers with accurate, up to date information at their finger tips is key to doing this. Coupled with appropriate Curriculum design and good timetabling students stand the best chance of making outstanding progress.
Our Education consultants have a wealth of experience ranging up to senior leadership level. They provide outstanding support and advice for our education customers in the following key areas:
- Curriculum design and timetabling
- Data Manager (SLA)
- MIS Support
- Exams Support
Curriculum & Timetabling
- Preparation for the new Ofsted framework (Intention, Implementation, Impact)
- KS3 Curriculum model design to enable a mixed economy of student groupings
- KS4 Curriculum model design audit to maximise Progress 8 scores
- Timetable training for senior leaders / support staff
- Timetable construction from start to finish
- Feasibility studies for school expansion projects
Data Manager Service Level Agreements
Our Covue data team has accumulated years of experience working hands-on in schools setting up, monitoring and adapting data gathering systems across Key Stages 1 to 5. We work closely with our schools to develop a combination of formative and summative assessment data according to the school’s specific requirements to build a rounded picture of students’ performance throughout the year.
We provide data services to a number of schools in London and the South East in place of an onsite data manager. The vast majority of our schools originally had onsite data managers but made the decision to move to a service provider.
We believe this is because our data team provides:
- Resilience – each member of our data team will be able to access your marksheets which means you are no longer reliant on one person’s expertise – you will have access to a team of data experts five days a week including school holidays. You are not dependent on the knowledge and skills of one specific individual.
- Expertise – school data is what we do, all day every day, so we make sure we keep up-to-date with the changing educational landscape and accountability framework.
- Value for money – our service is cost-effective with no hidden extras; you only opt for the services your school needs. All of our schools have made significant savings by moving to Covue data services.
Our services also include a subscription to SchoolVue, our online data analytics and classroom management tool.
MIS & Exams Support
- Installation, project management and deployment of new MIS.
- Staff training for the following modules; Reporting, Lesson monitor / attendance, Assessment, Profiles, SEN, Behaviour, Cover, Personnell, Nova T6, Curriculum Management and Exams.